Wednesday, August 10, 2011

baby BOY

We are for sure having a boy! It has been confirmed several times now.  When we went in at 10 weeks for our first appointment the doctor did an ultrasound and told us it was the earliest he'd ever been able to tell but it sure looked like a boy.  At 14 weeks he peeked again for us and told us that it still looked like a boy.  At 16 weeks we wanted the seal the deal so we paid to get an ultrasound done and it is for SURE a boy.  As soon as we found out I was pregnant we both felt like it was a boy and it was...at least it was from 10 weeks.  We love our little guy and he is already so stinking cute. At least we think so.


This is what he looked like a week and a half ago.  I love his little drumstick leg and that you can see his little brain.  I hope it's his dad's brain, he'll do much better in life. I can't wait to kiss that little face of his.


This is what I looked like at 17 weeks:



This is what I looked like at 16 weeks:


I know I don't really look pregnant in these pictures.  Most days it just looks like I've had a little too much to eat, but there is in fact a little bug in there growing and kicking me every day when I try to sleep.  

And being the picture people that we are we didn't take anymore pictures before that except for these little beauties right at the get go.

When you're worried that one pregnancy test might not be accurate.....


Just take three more.


I have had a really easy pregnancy and I feel so lucky that I haven't been sick and that the baby is healthy and growing.  Blake and I are SO excited to be parents and we can't wait for our little man to enter our lives.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the picture of the 4 pregnancy tests! :) So you can feel him kicking now??? Isn't that the best!? I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sza
    cjlijghjlkcvtyuikobvcxzb

    ptyiiyuhnvnhmnnbbbnnmmmmmm

    "I love you Auntie Mari"
    from Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete