Friday, November 18, 2011

Going Private!

We're going private! Leave your email if you want an invite!

17 comments:

  1. let me know what you think about going private i have been thinking about it for a long time.
    sarahrowley2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jodynicole20@yahoo.com
    so excited about your little boy! We're having a boy as well in March! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kensleyrowland@gmail.com

    I can't wait for you to have this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read your blog and learn all about your baby adventures! :)
    annieras@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't miss out on the baby stories and pictures so add me! sydneyrose_22@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for your cute baby to be born!! Laurenmgillespie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari I just stumbled across your blog the other day and I would love to keep reading! shelley.m.thomas@gmail.com. If you're interested in being added to my blog, just give me your email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mari you are adorable! I want to be cute like you when I grow up! I'd love an invite because I never get to see you! shantayhess02@gmail.com Thanks! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you! homerunhitter_100@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to stay posted on all your fun baby adventures :) alyssagold08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't leave us out kristifarley@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My email is sharonbrose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete