Today is my wonderful husbands birthday. I just want to brag about him a little bit because not enough good things can ever be said about this man.
I just really love this picture.
Blake is honestly one of the kindest people I've ever met. When we started dating I couldn't tell if he really liked me or if he was just really nice. (It turns out he did like me...or he really is just way too nice and let this relationship progress way too far cause he didn't want to hurt me. :) Blake treats me with the exact same kindness now as he did as the day we met. I know I get under his skin sometimes and he is always so kind and patient. He also has the ability to make everyone feel so comfortable and loved. There is not a mean bone in his body.
Blake is so funny. I laugh more with Blake then any other person I know. We have had way too many hospital trips together and he somehow manages to make every experience (reasonably) enjoyable because of his humor and wit. There's not a day that goes by that we don't laugh together and I love that.
Blake has the sweetest heart of anyone I've ever met. My nephews love Blake more than anyone on earth and I think it's because they can tell how much he loves them. My nephew Cole is a mute and even he has mastered how to yell "Blake" at the top of his lungs as soon as he sees him. Blake already has a special bond with my youngest nephew Graham and it melts my heart to watch him hold him. I can't wait for our own little baby to be here because Blake is going to be the best dad.
Blake and Graham have been best buds since day 1.
Blake works harder than any person I know. He puts in longer hours at the law school than anyone ever should. On top of that he always makes time for me and makes sure that I never get neglected. He will always be successful because he is such a hard worker.
I could go on and on but this is getting sappy. If you couldn't tell I adore this man. And for his birthday I gave him the gift of bed rest. Meaning he has to do EVERYTHING and he hasn't complained once but still treats me like a queen. I love this man.
Happy birthday Blake! Here's to a million more!!!
happy birthday blake! we love you!
ReplyDelete