Wednesday, December 14, 2011

showered with love

My ridiculously talented sister-in-law threw me the most beautiful baby shower that has ever been. Jamie doesn't do anything half way and this was no exception.


This was the beautiful spread. Jamie made it look stunning. She made literally dozens of DELICIOUS cake pops. (I ate at least a dozen...for the baby.) She made THIS big beautiful cake. 


And look at the inside of it.  This girl does everything!

She sent the bottom layer home with me and Blake and we snacked on it for a good week. That cake was also for the baby. He LOVES cake. It honestly tasted as good as it looks. 



Jamie cut out literally hundreds of clouds to string across tables and to set perfectly on the straws. It all went along perfectly with the theme of a shower.  


And of course I was spoiled rotten and showered with gifts.  We got our stroller and car seat, diaper bag, dozens of darling and perfectly hand crafted quilts, and a lot of SHOES.  This kid has a better shoe collection than me.  Here is a little peak at one of my favorite pairs courtesy of my mother-in-law. 

  It was a perfectly lovely day and I felt incredibly blessed to be surrounded by all the people I love the very most.  Knox is going to be one loved and spoiled little boy and I am one spoiled mama.


1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest!! Love you Mars & I'm already lovin your little man, and I can't wait for him to join us so I can smother him with Auntie Jamers kisses & cake pops, of course!

    ReplyDelete