Thursday, January 19, 2012

the end of it all.

When I look back on my pregnancy I think about how incredible it was. Instead of remembering how uncomfortable I was, usually I just remember how magical it felt when Knox kicked me, how special it was when Blake and I would lay in bed together and talk to Knox through my belly telling him how excited we were to meet him, and how fun it was waking up every day thinking that maybe that would be the day we would meet our son.  But then I look at the pictures of me the last two weeks of my pregnancy and I remember why I cried every few days due to discomfort, why people laughed when I waddled my pregnant body everywhere I went, and why I never slept. This aren't my finest moments but they need to be documented for memories sake.  So, for your viewing pleasure, here is Mari the cow (literally).

36 weeks

37 weeks--Full term
Oh what? No one else takes pictures of themselves at 37 weeks wearing cow pajamas?

I am extremely glad that I now get to hold Knox in my arms instead of my belly.  Here's to one pregnancy being done with a few more to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment