I have so much to catch up on like Knox's perfectly sweet blessing and our trip to San Diego but that will have to wait because tonight all I want to write about is my sweet little Knox. Tonight I held my sleeping baby in my arms and my heart almost burst because it was so full. He looked so peaceful and so perfect and I was reminded how blessed I am to be a mom. It is hard and it is tiring but every time I see little Knoxy smile, or hear him coo, or watch him sleep peacefully in his bed at the end of every day I melt a little bit and I realize that there is nothing else I would rather do. I love everything about my little boy.
I love his bald little head and his blonde eye brows and eye lashes.
I love how he rarely cries but rather lets out yells and loud grunts every now and again to let us know he is not happy with us.
I love how much he loves to snuggle with us and be close to us.
I love how he kicks his legs and swings his arms when he gets excited.
How cute is that Ragnar onesie? Courtesy of Peggy Jensen
I love his dimples.
I love how he not only smiles when he dreams but also belly laughs. He has done it from birth and it is my favorite thing. I think he is dreaming about heaven and laughing with all his friends.
I love how much he loves baths.
Whose child just falls asleep in the bathtub??
I love his round cheeks and his chin that looks so much like his dads.
I love how he loves to hold my finger in his hands whenever I hold him.
I love how much he loves his binky and that it can almost always calm him down when he cries.
I love his big blue eyes and how intently he focuses on things like he understands them and has wisdom beyond his years.
I love his perfectly soft skin and how good it smells after a bath.
I love that he has the sweetest spirit I've ever met.
But mostly tonight I just love that he is ours. Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment