Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We're expecting!




We're having a BABY!  We couldn't be more excited! It definitely came as a bit of a shock but we are really so excited to meet our sweet little one.  We are 10 weeks along and baby Tengberg should be arriving around January 14th.  We can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited for you! You are probably going to be the cutest pregnant girl ever. Well...you and Nina! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO EXCITING!!!!!! I'm way happy for you guys! You are for sure having the most attractive baby ever born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you Tengbergs. CAN'T WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are prego!! congrats mari!! that is so so so exciting! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you two! This is going to be a gorgeous little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You will LOVE being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mari I'm so glad I found your blog. CONGRATS on having a little one, that is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete